"As recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Government requires everyone to wear a mask. For the public can use cloth masks, cloth masks must be washed after 4 hours while medical masks and N95 for health workers only."
CAN I VISIT TO INDONESIA?
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT - ARRIVAL
In an effort to reduce the spread of the virus, passengers with a history of travel within 14 days to the following areas should follow the provisions that have been regulated as follows:
For Foreign Citizens
While it is prohibited to enter and transit to Indonesia with the exception of:
1. Foreign Holders of Limited Stay Permits and Permanent Stay Permits;
2. Foreign Diplomatic Visa and Service Visa Holders;
3. Foreign Holders of Diplomatic Stay Permits and Official Stay Permits;
4. Medical and food aid and support workers. Based on humanitarian reasons;
5. Crews of conveyance both sea, air and land;
6. Foreigners who will work on National Strategic Projects.
The above exceptions with the following conditions:
1. The existence of a health certificate in English issued by the health authorities of each country;
2. Has been 14 (fourteen) days in the territory / country that is free of Covid-19;
3. Statement of being prepared for quarantine for 14 (fourteen) days carried out by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
For Indonesian Citizens
An additional check will be made at the arrival airport:
1. When further investigation is found the initial symptoms of Covid-19 will be observed at a government facility for 14 days.
2. If no initial symptoms are found, it is strongly recommended to carry out independent quarantine for 14 days.
For Indonesian Migrant Workers (PMI) **
PMI returning to Indonesia will undergo additional examinations by the Port Health Office, including:
1. Epidemiological interviews / investigations
2. Observation of signs and symptoms of Covid-19
3. Oxygen saturation check.
WHAT PROCEDURES SHOULD I PROCESS WHEN ARRIVED AT THE ARRIVAL TERMINAL?
Following are the procedures that will be passed by passengers at the Arrival Terminal:
1. The officer will check the body temperature in the area that has been determined.
2. Submit the Health Alert Card (HAC) that has been received and filled on the plane to the health officer at the entrance.
3. Wash your hands using water and soap or alcohol-based hand wash. Passengers are also directed to go through walkthreough disinfectant facilities.
4. Use a mask if you have a cold or cough. Pay attention to how use mask correctly.
5. Contact the health workers at the international arrival area when feeling ill to get help or care.
HOW DO I GET THE HEALTH ALERT CARD (HAC)? AND WHAT IF I LOSE IT?
1. The distribution of Health Alert Card (HAC) and HAC Filling will be carried out on the plane before landing.
2. Passengers can request HAC in the Port Health Office station.
WHAT PROCEDURES SHOULD I GOING THROUGH WHEN I FEEL SICK WHEN ARRIVING AT TERMINAL?
Contact the health worker in the international arrival area.
1. Passengers will be interviewed and anamnesa using masks provided by health workers.
2. Maintain a minimum distance of one meter from the interview post while waiting for your turn.
3. Acr cooperatively by carrying out the direction of the officer and honestly answer the question of the officer.
4. Follow other health procedures.
WHY ARE THERE DIFFERENT ACTIONS IN OTHER AIRPORTS OUTSIDE INDONESIA?
Each country and airport has their own protocol
for handling Covid-19.