"As recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Government requires everyone to wear a mask. For the public can use cloth masks, cloth masks must be washed after 4 hours while medical masks and N95 for health workers only."
CAN I VISIT TO INDONESIA?
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT - ARRIVAL
In an effort to reduce the spread of the virus, passengers with a history of travel within 14 days to the following areas should follow the provisions that have been regulated as follows:
For Foreign Citizens
While it is prohibited to enter and transit to Indonesia with the exception of:
1. Foreign Holders of Limited Stay Permits and Permanent Stay Permits;
2. Foreign Diplomatic Visa and Service Visa Holders;
3. Foreign Holders of Diplomatic Stay Permits and Official Stay Permits;
4. Medical and food aid and support workers. Based on humanitarian reasons;
5. Crews of conveyance both sea, air and land;
6. Foreigners who will work on National Strategic Projects.
The above exceptions with the following conditions:
1. The existence of a health certificate in English issued by the health authorities of each country;
2. Has been 14 (fourteen) days in the territory / country that is free of Covid-19;
3. Statement of being prepared for quarantine for 14 (fourteen) days carried out by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
For Indonesian Citizens
An additional check will be made at the arrival airport:
1. When further investigation is found the initial symptoms of Covid-19 will be observed at a government facility for 14 days.
2. If no initial symptoms are found, it is strongly recommended to carry out independent quarantine for 14 days.
For Indonesian Migrant Workers (PMI) **
PMI returning to Indonesia will undergo additional examinations by the Port Health Office, including:
1. Epidemiological interviews / investigations
2. Observation of signs and symptoms of Covid-19
3. Oxygen saturation check.
Additional requirements for travel of people arriving from abroad are in accordance with Circular Letter Number 9 of 2020 concerning Amendments to Circular Letter Number 7 of 2020 concerning Travel Criteria and Requirements for People to Travel in the Adaptation Period for New Habits Towards a Productive and Safe Society of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19 ) as follows :
a. Every individual who comes from abroad must comply with the terms and conditions:
1) every individual who comes from abroad must take a PCR Test upon arrival, if he has not carried out and cannot show the PCR Test result letter from the country of departure;
2) PCR examination Travel tests for foreign arrivals are excluded at PLBN (State Border Post) that do not have PCR equipment, by carrying out a rapid test and showing a symptom-free certificate such as influenza (influenza-like illness), and exemption for commuting trips through the PLBN by showing a symptom-free certificate such as influenza (influenza-like illness) issued by the Hospital Doctor / Health Authority.
b. During the waiting time for the results of the PCR Test, each person is required to undergo quarantine at a special quarantine accommodation provided by the government; or
c. Utilizing quarantine accommodation (hotels / inns) that have received certification for the implementation of COVID-19 quarantine accommodation from the Ministry of Health;
d. Download and activate the Peduli Lindungi application on the mobile phone device.
WHAT PROCEDURES SHOULD I PROCESS WHEN ARRIVED AT THE ARRIVAL TERMINAL?
Every Indonesian citizen and foreigner who enters Indonesia is required to follow the health quarantine procedures and additional health checks that apply in Indonesia.
Following are the procedures that will be passed by passengers at the Arrival Terminal:
1. The officer will carry out a health check in the area that has been determined, in the form:
Check the temperature, signs and symptoms of COVID-19
Oxygen Saturation Check
Rapid Test and / or PCR examination
2. Submit a Health Alert Card (HAC) that has been received and filled with information on the plane and submitted to the health worker at the entrance,
3. Wash your hands using water and soap or an alcohol-based hand wash provided. Passengers are also directed to go through the walkthrough disinfectant facility,
4. Use a mask when you have a cold or cough. Pay attention to how to use masks properly,
5. Pay attention to ethics when coughing / sneezing,
6. Contact the health workers available at the international arrivals area when feeling sick to get help / treatment.
HOW DO I GET THE HEALTH ALERT CARD (HAC)? AND WHAT IF I LOSE IT?
1. The distribution of Health Alert Card (HAC) and HAC Filling will be carried out on the plane before landing.
2. Passengers can request HAC in the Port Health Office station.
WHAT PROCEDURES SHOULD I GOING THROUGH WHEN I FEEL SICK WHEN ARRIVING AT TERMINAL?
Contact the health worker in the international arrival area.
1. Passengers will be interviewed and anamnesa using masks provided by health workers.
2. Maintain a minimum distance of one meter from the interview post while waiting for your turn.
3. Acr cooperatively by carrying out the direction of the officer and honestly answer the question of the officer.
4. Follow other health procedures.
WHY ARE THERE DIFFERENT ACTIONS IN OTHER AIRPORTS OUTSIDE INDONESIA?
Each country and airport has their own protocol for handling Covid-19.