HOW SHOULD I PREPARE MY TRIP?
1. Make sure your trip is urgent.
2. Check the condition of your destination country
/ region and make sure the country / region can receive your visit. To find out
whether the destination airport serves flights or not, you can check on
3. Provide yourself with the information on how to deal with the risk of contracting Covid-19. Here are some tips you can find out about the Covid-19, just click on this link.
IS THE PASSENGER SHOULD ARRIVE EARLY TO THE AIRPORT, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO WANT TO FLY?
1. To all the passengers who want to fly should arrive early to the airport around 2 -3 hours before departure.
2. If there is unclear information, you can contact 138 (Airport Contact Center) or Airline Contact Center.
3. You should comply to all the health procedures for the prevention of transmission of Covid-19.
WHAT IF (FOR EXAMPLE) I HAVE COLD? CAN I STILL FLY?
1. First, passenger will be screened for temperature using Thermal Scanner and Thermal Gun. If your body temperature is >38C then we will be conducted an interview and anamnesa by the doctor to determine whether you can continue the journey or not.
2. We urge passengers not to leave the house except for urgent matters and always comply with government recommendations.
WHAT IF MY TRIP IS AFFECTED?
The spread of Covid-19 has occurred in various places. Some countries have restricted or closed for crossings. For changes or cancellation of travel tickets, you can contact your airline or travel agent.
CAN I STILL GO ABROAD?
Since Covid-19 became a pandemic, each country has its own restricted policy. You should first understand the policies of the destination country. This information can be obtained on this page.
WHERE CAN I SEE THE LATEST FLIGHT SCHEDULES?
CAN I STILL DOING THE DOMESTIC FLIGHTS?
Since Covid-19 has become a pandemic, each province has its own policy. You should understand the destination policy before you planning / doing a travel, you can check the current condition of the area you are going to. More complete information about the conditions in the area, you can get here.
WHAT PROCEDURE SHOULD I GO THROUGH WHEN I FEEL SICK WHEN I ARRIVE AT THE TERMINAL (DEPARTURE)?
The procedure that will be passed by passengers at Terminal (Departure) are:
1. The officer will check the body temperature in the area that has been determined.
2. Wash your hands using water and soap or alcohol-based hand wash. Passengers are also directed to disinfectant walk-through facilities.
3. Use a mask when you have a cold or cough. Pay attention to how to use the mask properly.
4. Pay attention to ethics when coughing / sneezing.
5. Contacting health workers in the area of international arrivals when feeling sick to get help or care.