IS AIRPORT STILL OPERATING?
Until now, all airports managed by PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) are still operating, the closure of airport is the authority of the Ministry of Transportation cq. Directorate General of Air Transportation.
In order to minimize the spread of the virus, specifically Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, the terminal operation arrangements were made, as follows:
- Terminal 1 only operates the Subterminal 1A.
- Terminal 2 only operates the Subterminal 2D dan 2E.
- International flights in Subterminal 2F are diverted to Terminal 3.
- Terminal 3 operates normally.
For more information, you can contact the 138 (Airport Contact Center) or get information from Indonesia Airports applications (InAirpo) that available at Play Store and App Store.
WHAT DOES ANGKASA PURA II DO TO PROTECT PASSENGERS AND EMPLOYEES?
PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) has also implemented a protocol to protect passengers and officers / employees related to Covid-19 including:
1. Provision of Hand Sanitizer.
2. Provision of Hand Washing Areas.
3. Spraying disinfectant on the terminal area and air side periodically.
4. Activate the thermal scanner and equip the officer with a thermo gun.
5. Sterile the luggage of incoming passengers.
6. Applying social / physical distancing, especially in the passengers line such as in the elevator, queuing at the check-in process, security check up to before the aviobridge.
7. Contact 138 (Airport Contact Center) for further information related to Covid-19 at airport.
WHERE CAN I GET COVID-19 INFORMATION WHILE AT AIRPORT?
Covid-19 information can be accessed through Indonesia Airport Application (InAirport) which can be downloaded via Google Playstore, App Store and through digital media at airport.
IS TRANSPORTATION FROM AND TO ANGKASA PURA II’S AIRPORT AFFECTED?
We understand that the current conditions make transportations operators limir their operations. Passengers can contact the 138 (Airport Contact Center) for the latest developments or find information on the transportation operator.
CAN I STILL PICK UP / DROP OFF TO THE AIRPORT?
Pick up and drop off can be done as usual but we urge to limit the number of pickers, also don’t forget doing the social / physical distancing.
ARE RESTAURANTS AND TENANTS STILL OPERATING?
Until now, all facilities in commercial areas are still operating.
WHY ARE FLIGHTS FROM INFECTED COUNTRIES STILL PERMITTED?
The policy of closing international flights is the authority of the Government. Several countries have been closed by the Government of Indonesia. To find out about the latest developments, you can access the page of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Law and Human Rights.