BIG SCALE SOCIAL LIMITATIONS (PSBB)
CITIES THAT HAVE IMPLEMENTED LARGE-SCALE SOCIAL RESTRICTIONS (PSBB):
The following cities have to implemented PSBB for 14 (fourteen) days after being approved by the Ministry of Health:
1. Jakarta - starting from April 10, 2020
2. Bekasi - will start on April 15, 2020
3. Depok - will start on April 15, 2020
4. Bogor - will start on April 15, 2020
5. Tangerang - PSSB has been approved by the Ministry of Health on 12 April 2020
6. South Tangerang - PSSB has been approved by the Ministry of Health on 12 April 2020
7. Banten - PSSB has been approved by the Ministry of Health on 12 April 2020
8. Pekanbaru - PSSB has been approved by the Ministry of Health on 12 April 2020
WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE RESTRICITED ON LARGE SCALE SOCIAL RESTRICTIONS
1. Political Societies / Meetings
2. Sports Associations / Meetings
3. Entertainment Gatherings / Meetings
4. Academic Assemblies / Meetings
5. Cultural Societies / Meetings
1. School and Workplace are closed.
1. All public and private modes (air, sea, train, highway) continue to operate with restrictions on the number and distance of passengers.
2. Exceptions for goods transportation of basic needs.
3. Two-wheeled transportations (including online transport) is not allowed to carry passenger, only goods.
Restrictions on Religious Activities
1. All places of worship are closed.
2. Burial (not Covid-19 case) is limited to max, 20 people.
Business Area That Can Be Operated
1. Supermarket / minimarket / market / grocery store or staple food.
2. Pharmacies and medical supply stores.
3. Freight forwarding services.
4. Distributor of fuel / oil / gas and energy (including gas stations).
5. Power Plants, transmission and distribution units and services.
6. Internet service providers, broadcasters and cable services.
7. Banks, insurance offices, payment system operators and ATMs.
8. Bank, insurance, ATMs, Payment System Providera, Capital Market Services (determined by the BEI).
9. Building Shops as well as livestock and agricultural stores.
10. Hospitals, Health Centers and Public Health Facilities.
11. Print and electronic media.
Things that need to be considered during PSBB:
IF I WANT TO GO TO OFFICE:
1. Companies close the offices or implement Work From Home (WFH) rules.
2. if it continues to operate, companies must implement strict physical distancing rules (eliminating meetings, loosen the working hours, sitting 1 meter between employees), wearing masks, wearing gloves and routine body temperature detection.
3. Elderly employees (> 60 years) are not recommended to the office.
4. Employees with comorbidities such as chronic lung diseases, chronic asthma, chronic heart diseases, diabetes hypertension, kidney failure, etc. are not recommended to the office.
SECTORS STILL OPERATED DURING PSBB:
1. Central and Regional Government Agencies, BUMN and BUMD Diplomatic Representative Offices, Business Actors in the sector:
- Communication and Information Technology
- Strategic Industry
- Basic Services, Public and Industrial Utilities determined as national vital objects and certain objects; and / or daily needs
- Local and international community organizations engaged in the disaster sector. If you are required to go to the office because of something urgent, you need to make a letter of assignment / order from your supervisor.
IF I HAVE TO STAY AWAY:
1. Stay at home if there is no urgent need.
2. The maximum passenger of four-wheeled vehicles is 3 (three) people.
3. When leaving the house must use a mask.
4. If urgent, use private vehicles (odd-even policies are temporarily removed).
5. Applying physical distancing rules when using public transportation.
IF USING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IN THE CITY:
1. Make sure you are not in a cold, cough and fever.
2. Public transportation services (TransJakarta, MRT, and LRT) continue to operate from 06.00 - 18.00 WIB.
3. Must wear a mask at the transportation waiting area and in public transportation.
4. Must wash your hands with soap or use a hand sanitizer before and after taking public transportation.
5. Obliged to obey officers for physical distancing whilein line or while in public transportation.
IF I WANT TO ORDER FOOD TO HOME:
1. You can order food online through online food delivery application or telephone.
2. Consumers are expected to actively request the merchant's telephone number to get food delivery services to the house.
3. It is recommended that transactions do not use cash (cashless) and keep a distance when taking the food.
4. Maintain a safe distance when taking food.
IF I WANT BUY FOOD / INGREDIENTS:
1. Prioritize using online / delivery service.
2. Wholesale markets, wet markets, supermarkets and grocery stores remain open for a limited time.
3. Use a mask and hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the store.
4. Do not touch the face after handling groceries.
5. Shopping at low hours and keep a distance when shopping.
6. No need to invite family when shopping.
7. No need to hoard food (panic buying).
IF I WANT TO GO TO DOCTOR:
1. Public, private, cininc and polyclinic hospitals remain open.
2. If it is not urgent, delay going to public, private, clinical and polyclinic hospitals.
3. Health counseling services can be done by remote method.
4. Older citizens are better off using remote health counseling services.
IF EXPERIENCE SYMPTOMS COVID-19:
1. Report to the Head of Neighborhood Association.
2. Contacting the nearest health center, call center 112 or 081-112-112-112.
3. Provide complete personal data including the last close contact for the previous 14 days.
4. Doing independent isolation at home for 14 (fourteen) days.